Happy 2016!


Now that we are firmly into 2016 let me say I am super excited for what this year has to bring.  I have been busy writing contracts/proposals and have a super groovy feeling about this year.  No event in Vegas is complete without Real Las Vegas ShowgirlsThe past 2 years at the helm of Premier Showgirls has been an amazing a learning curve. 



Yes, there were frustrating and challenging times.  Stepping back and looking at the big picture, of course there were, I had never been on this side.  My desire and drive was to make Premier Showgirls the best of the best.  I knew it would take time, but I grew frustrated and impatient at times.  I know now that I was learning what I needed to get here. Ready, confidant, and ready to Rock 2016!





The best Showgirls in Las Vegas Premier Showgirls

  



The best Las Vegas Showgirls at Convention

I feel so lucky for this opportunity finding me, the "job" that was perfect.  I was able to stay in the entertainment industry that I loved and knew well (20 years as an entertainer).  I have the fortune to work closely with some of the most amazing people that I adore.  I am very grateful for the people I have met, people I would have never met if I had not taken over Premier Showgirls.  People that I cherish and feel lucky to have as colleagues and Premier Showgirls.  You know who you are ;) the list is too long to list everyone of you amazing people that touch my life!



I have to be honest and admit that at times I put on a brave positive face but in reality was frustrated.  A positive person, but taking on such a huge life change was at times overwhelming. With the amazing support of family, friends, and Premier Showgirls  I made it. In the end realizing that I probably expected to much from myself out of the gate.  Here we are ready to take on all the industries I want to bring Real Las Vegas Showgirls and premium talent/entertainment to!  Watch out Las Vegas here we come!





Comments

  1. The places I saw here are really wonderful, celebrating a special event like this with the beauty of nature is really cool. When you are in these party venues, there's nothing you can do than to be happy. I really liked it here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts