My Unicorn Hair




Unicorn Hair 

By Lime Crime

New special formulas for brunettes!

Whooo Hooo I don't have to bleach the crap out of my hair!





I ordered 2 colors, Sea Which and Chestnut.




They came so cutely packed, and rather quickly!



These are the details the website gives you about the product, and the how to's.


Unicorn Hair is hyper-performance hair dye from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a flower meadow.

What is does:  Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color.  Lasts longer & fades gracefully.

What it won't do:  Damage your hair.  Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

How to use:  Apply to clean, unconditioned hair, massaging into each strand.  Full coverage:  leave in for 30 minutes ( no heat/ cap needed).  Tints:  leave in for 45 minutes.  Rinse until water runs clear,  conditioner optional.  To extend life of your color, use shampoo for color-treated hair between colourings.   

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye is 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.


I left the Sea Witch color dye in my hair for about 45 minutes.
I have to say it is messy, as most hair dyes are.  Be sure to use plenty of  Vaseline all around your hairline, neck, and ears.  Rubber gloves are a must!

Have several damp towels on hand for clean ups.  Be aware they may get stained.
I used a little over half the jar, I have long, thick hair.  I used my hands and bleaching brush to generously coat my hair and work it in making sure to get good full coverage. 

Make sure to clean up sink, counter tops, clothing, skin, and floor before it stains / dries.

It did take a while to rinse until the water runs clear.  I did not use shampoo, I was not sure ...
But it may shorten this step, not sure how it will change the outcome, though.
Make sure you cleanup the shower area before it stains.
Dry your hair with a towel its OK to stain.
It did wash out of the towels I used but just to be safe.  Dye comes off the skin with soap, water, and a bit of scrubbing.






I get tons of compliments on my hair.  It's a rich vivid color, and my hair looks shiny and healthy.  I colored my hair in October and it stayed a rich color for months,  just now did a touch up and I could not be happier with both outcomes.   I would totally recommend Lime Crime's Unicorn Hair to hair color DIYers.  I love my Unicorn Hair.











 





















Comments

Popular Posts