My Favorite Things; Vintage Shopping

One of my very favorite things to do is Vintage Shop!

Especially Vintage Clothing & Accessories.

Running your own business can be stressful & time consuming, but it is important to take time out for yourself & recharge.

So when I need to take a time out one of my "rechargers" is Vintage Shopping.  You never know what you are going to find, what bargains are out there...

I really like taking a time out in Boulder City, NV. It is a short drive but very away from Las Vegas.


 

I have found some great treasures in Boulder City.  Here are a few of my favorite places to scavenger.


Sherman's House of Antiques

Always a good place to hunt and see interesting. Pretty consistently good vintage shopping.



Goatfeather Emprorium

This place use to be an all time fave but recently it has gone a little bit more to the new and craft side.  But I still hit it every time I am in Boulder City.



Bella Marketplace


My new fave.  This place has opened up in the past couple years & is great!



After all that vintage browsing you may be hangry.  I personally love The Dillinger.  They have great sandwiches and good beer, outside seating as well. 




 If you are looking for a good beer Boulder Dam Brewery has great beer.  Nice patio and good food as well.



Enjoy your vintage shopping excursion!   




Comments

Popular Posts