the Million Dollar Question

www.premiershowgirls.com

So here is the story of how I got here - at the helm of Premier Showgirls.

 

A good friend asked me what I would do with  million dollars....

Other than buy the house next door and live like Frida and Diego.  But that is another story.

I thought about it, called my friend the next day and told her I would buy a talent agency, hire her to help me run it.

 

 

 

The next day, the very next day- the previous owner of Premier Showgirls called, she was interested in selling the agency.  OK way to much of a coinky dink! Right!!! 

A total sign!!

So I called my friend and asked her to go to lunch with me - I needed to pick her brain.  She works for an event planner.

 

 

 

 

www.premiershowgirls.comThis is probably a good time for a little back story.

 I had worked for Premier Showgirls for a number of years in a couple capacities.

I worked as talent / showgirl and I built costumes.

I had mentioned a couple times to the owner that if she ever wanted to sell I was the one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I made the statement to my pal I was not even thinking of Premier Showgirls - just in general.  After all it had been a while since I had stated to the owner I was interested so I figured - not going to happen any time soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So there is the story it is in a nutshell.

Stay tuned as we grow - I learn - we add costumes - and meet our incredible roster of talent.

Comments

Popular Posts