Our Lady Amanda Nowak!!!

I Love this Gal!!!

 

She is frikking amazing 

& Fun to work with.

She always makes me laugh on a gig!

Let me introduce you to Miss Amanda Nowak!

 

 

 

Yup I know she is hash tag GORG!!!

But she is also a talented dancer who is currently appearing in

Eric Jordan Young's SHAKIN  

Which I highly recommend!!!

 

&

 

Sin City Comedy & Burlesque

also a super fun show, not to miss!

Her other dance credits are pretty impressive as well; 

The Pussycat Dolls

Vegas! The Show

The Fashionista's

 

 

 

Shall I go on?

 Well let's see, she has also performed with Britney Spears, Pitbull, Charo, Beyonce, & Enrique Iglesias.

Ya I'm impressed!

That is why she is one of us!!! 

Proud to call Amanda a Premier Showgirl!!!


www.premiershowgirls.com

 

I cant talk about Amanda with out telling you that she is ALSO a superb photographer!!!! 

 

www.facebook.com/amandanowakphotography



 Thanks Amanda for these super shots of Premier Showgirls & our costumes!!!





www.facebook.com/amandanowakphotography

Comments

Popular Posts