Thank You All Who Led Me Here


As I begin 2015 I look back on a crazy year full of ups & downs.

One thing is for sure I am thankful for the incredible career change! Taking over Premier Showgirls is a dream come true.

But I didn't get here alone, if I hadn't done "that" I never would have met ...

And here we are!

This is the story of how I got here-

Thanking all of you led me here!

A heart felt Thank You to each and every one of you!

Here is where it all begins-

Two or three years ago I worked the Grand Opening of The D in Downtown Las Vegas.


On that gig I met 2 amazing fellow showgirls - Kady & Sidney.

I continued to work with them and we have remained friends, 2 amazoid gals!!

So through Kady I met her talented and inspiring husband Troy Heard.

What an amazing director!  After seeing Kady in a fashion show of my costumes

he hired me to costume his show Pawn Shop Live!  


 

What an uber cool opportunity that was- an amazing chance to be creative.   I learned so much.  I thank Troy for such a great opportunity, I cant wait to work with him again.

 








 

So the opening night I brought two of my fantastical friends Kimberly & Claudia.

Those of you that know Kimberly will totally understand!

During one of "those" conversations she asked me what I would do with one million dollars.

My first response was to buy the house next door and live like Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera. 

But I had been saying that forever.

What came to mind after that was buy a talent agency and work with my friends!

So the next day I told the two what I would do with a million dollars.  I put it out there!

The very next day after that I was given the chance to take over Premier Showgirl.




So thank you Kady & Sidney befriending me at the D gig-

Kady for introducing me to Troy

Troy for the awesome costuming job

Claudia & Kimberly for going to the opening of Pawn Shop Live! with me.

Kimberly for asking one of her random questions!

This long thank you would not be complete with out mentioning EVERYONE through the years who have supported and donated their time to my design dreams!!! You are a fantabulous!!

I also need to thank my husband for always supporting me in his own quiet way.

Who never doubts my abilities, and looks at me like I have 3 heads when I doubt myself.

Everyone comes into your life for a reason!!!

Comments

Popular Posts